View Product Specifications
- Double pane
- Flaps remains flexible to 40F degress below 0F
- Treated with UV retardant material that keeps your flap from yellow decay
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- User Adjustable Rise: allows the pet door to be fitted to pet's height
- Twice as energy efficient as cheap, single panes
- Includes locking cover to keep your pets out of the rain or outside, away from house-guests
- Increased aspect ratio resulting in a lower pet door, perfect for your new-born and aging pets alike
- Recyclable, non toxic material that's safe for the environment
- Features complete installation instructions
- Made in the USA
Recognized by Dog Fancy Magazine as a "Top Pet Product", the Endura Flap Pet Door has a lot to offer. The door's flexible yet durable flap has a powerful magnetic seal that's proven to keep extreme temperatures and high winds outside the home. Unlike many nylon competitors that become stiff and brittle in freezing temperatures, the Endura Flap is comprised of a high-tech polymer that withstands the cold to 40 degrees below zero!
The flap is supported by a high-grade stainless steel rod which naturally eliminates wear caused by flexing. In an extensive study, the a single Endura Flap was used over 3 million times and it withheld it's superior workmanship without a single tear!
The patented User Adjustable Rise (see picture) makes it easy to care for a big or small pet! By simply removing the bottom flap assembly, you can rearrange the order of the cross pieces to get the rise higher or lower. A lower rise creates a shallow entry for puppies and a high rise is perfect for full grown pets.
Most panel pet doors leave a space between screen doors and panels, allowing all sorts of annoying and potentially dangerous insects to enter the home. With the introduction of the Bug Warden, those worries are gone! This feature insulates your home from any type of entry an intruder might have. Simple to install too!
Taller, less square dimensions allow the Endura to be mounted lower than most other pet doors, allowing your beloved dogs and cats a quick and easy transition!
Backed by an industry leading 15 year warranty against any flap failure (see Product Specifications for details).